Monday, October 10, 2011

Whoa. That sure took long. Finally...

Now that the exams are over... I can't help but to think about the immature stuff. I think it wouldn't be wrong for me to say that I'm pretty interested to know what is it like to be in a relationship. And given current circumstances, I wished that if only I wasn't so curious about such things. Cause I do understand the idea that without the right person at the right time under the right circumstances, all may just fall apart and I'll just get hurt.


I still can't help but to feel sad for the author of 那些年... However, now that I have finally finished reading the entire thing... The feeling is different.

Perhaps now being more acceptable that when the feelings are no longer there, moving on is the best thing to do.

And there isn't so much to regret about actually. Cause they had have a good time with each other. Simple and pure.

And they are leading a good life separately now. That might not have been possible if they had stuck together.

They still care for each other. The fact that both of them have become an important figure during their growth does not change. However, they no longer linger on the romantic attachment that they once had.

What remains is perhaps something more profound. And words will not be able to do all the explanation.

And I know with a safe amount of confidence now that I only have 1 more year of high school left, I'll never experience something as pure and pleasant as 九把刀 before I leave high school. However... I wouldn't want to be limiting myself from any possibilities too. Hahahahaha.

Afterall... Nothing is ever pure black or white. At least something such as love has no clear boundaries.

There. Finally time to sleep.
Oh yeah, am extremely excited for the late afternoon to come. Can't wait to do some climbing again! :))))))) :DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment