Starting to feel scared these few days. Scared of how days will be like next year... Really can't imagine. Since little can be done about what's already a fact... Can only try to adjust to the change...
Lots of things wouldn't be the same anymore. We would no longer be seeing each other in uniforms. The part and parcel of growing up is now really making me feel ... lost. Fear of being lost. You don't really feel that at sec 4 because for me I knew that my closest friends were coming with me to junior college... But come next year, it wouldn't be just a group but 2 closest circles of friends.
The fact that all this thinking isn't helping, I should just stop them right? Shall work on that...
Today was rather slow paced. But I should be quite happy with myself cause I finally started doing some chem. Must keep going! :)
I really feel like getting away to some where on my own now... Haha... But money... Shall look around and see what my ATMs say. :PPP
No comments:
Post a Comment