Monday, October 3, 2011

Think my luck went on strike today. Was practically really unlucky today.

Studied really hard for econs, had the content but no time(and that is just undermining the situation) to finish putting all the content necessary onto the paper.

Then after the paper I wanted to eat salmon don to enrich my brains. But low and behold, the stall ran out of salmon.

The. Most. Climatic. Thing. Of. The. Day. My id is still missing. *weeps* wasted time for mugging to look for it too.

Well all these just means one thing. My days will only get better tomorrow! *wide grin*

I like lying on concrete floor even if they are still warm. Somehow I find it therapeutic. Haha. I find it easier to be at ease on the concrete floor then the bed.

36 more hours. Hang in there. No more long essays to write. Just make sure your brain don't forget how to function and don't misplace your things again.

I'm thinking of cycling overnight too. Haha. I want to thoroughly exhaust myself... To start on a fresh note.

I think from next week onwards, I should do 1 hour of Maths a day. 1 hour reading the papers plus making notes on the useful info. 1 hour on geog. Plus 1 hour on econs. Need to start training myself to be able to write fast. Oh and 1 hour for chem but I have no idea what to do for chem yet. Any suggestions? Haha. But maybe I'll just be reading on the stuff I haven't learnt though I should have and stuff I need to know for next year.

I miss sleeping in a tent, squeezing with 4/5 other girls. Haha. Miss the windy nights. Maybe I shall go Pasir ris (was it pasir ris?) and sit by the shore on Wednesday night. Still remember the night there during yl. Jeremy couldn't sleep. So I just sat at the shore with him. Haha. And somehow fell asleep. It was a nice nap actually. :)

YL...

Update!
Whee! My luck return from it's strike! My id is found! So so thankful. Thank you the kind person. You'll be blessed. 好人友好报!

No comments:

Post a Comment