Second last post is dedicated to 2 special friends of mine whom I have had the privileged to know since 8 years ago.
Thanks for sparing the time to enjoy that great movie.
Dolphin's tale is really a heartwarming story to get to know. All those animal lovers out there/ those discouraged by a setback or simply those looking for an inspirational one. This is one movie you mustn't miss!
Tears flowed again. Wonder if I should think really hard about why I did. It's enough for me to summarise it has to do with being proud of winter right?
8 years ago... We were really still kids huh. Kids that didn't know better and eventually went apart without trying more.
I thought that only I was suffering. But seems like things were otherwise. Looking back, we all know that since that particular point onwards, we never was a whole again. Things just didn't manage to piece themselves back. It was really regrettable. But for the few of us, I think we are strong enough to be courageous about the whole matter and say that we wouldn't have fitted together either way, so for this few of us that fits, we'll stick together. But for those that don't, we won't force them either. (though contradictory, I still harbour the hope that the one day will come when we can all look back and be puzzled by our own immaturity.)
But still, thank you for not being the kind that are way out of my reach. Thank you for allowing to comfort myself in knowing that the people that I had seen more than my schoolmates and family members for those 2-3 years are still people that I can keep in touch with, still should and should never go further than this anymore. I've already wasted 5 years and I really don't wish to regret anymore about the time lost. I know it's just going to get harder and harder as we all grow older and older. But I'll have faith in us.
Thank you for not forgetting all the childish things that we had done back then. Thank you for reminding me the childhood that I had in the gym despite all the crazy moves we had to practice over and over again. I had a fun time being a kid stuck in the gym even if the time was short. And I guess for some reason that I have decided to ignore, after those days in CCAB, I had chose to forget about the 'childhood' that I once had in the gym. Hence, burying them altogether.
Maybe now I know why a part of me still has strong attachments towards gym as a whole. On one hand I find it hard to allow myself to admit that I was never particularly good at it even though I was only 5 when I was picking up the ropes. However I can't allow myself to ignore and deny the fact that I had nonetheless had a 10 years relationship with it. It's for goodness sake a double digit figure. No one can forgo that much memories that easily. So it's ok you know. You need not erase them. They are part of who you are.
It was really sweet knowing that you guys still remember all the little random stuff about me. Sweet to know that some of the weirder stuff that I had said about myself you guys still remember them. For that, I am really thankful that I had asked if you guys were free.
We will meet up again soon. For ice cream the next time. Marble slab alright? Haha it's superb. I wanted to have some today if I hadn't already spent so much money. We can have a triple scope or something and steal a little from each other. :)))
Would have given you guys a hug if only I remembered to do so earlier. (N, not sure if I've mentioned, if not if you still remember, there was this time when you gave me a hug and it caught me by surprise. However, it was a hug that I most probably will take me till the day I die. Cause I really felt your care&concern for me. If you don't mind me saying, I felt that I was loved. And I guess it felt really fuzzy simply because I wasn't brought up being showered with affection in that manner though I had yearned for it time to time. [and I guess that time in particular was during the Xmas party at your house if my memory doesn't fail me] )
So yeah. Take care my friends, till we meet the next time. May it not be too long from now. (oh and please send me the best few shots. ASAP if possible. Thanks N! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment