Sunday, October 2, 2011

No. Not evening time again. About 12 hours later will be econs paper! *shudders*

Tried a maths paper today. Oh my goodness, as tough and challenging as (no idea what's a good analogy) can! *weeps*

Argh. Oh great that reminds me I forgot to ask L to teach me graphing just now. This S&S question was so complicated that even L had trouble solving it's pattern. Haha.

Then I bused to L's house. Haha. A room really reflects a person's personality. Her room is like super DUPER DUPER organised. Haha. Can't spot a thing that is out of its order. So scary. Just like her. *cheeky grin*

Am really touched by this article in today's papers. How many couples out there are truly meant for each other... How many do end up finding the right one I wonder. Which is why reading stories about them makes one really hopeful about meeting the right one too.

But that can wait... 64more hours!

Scared and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment