Somehow or another. This thought struck me as I was thinking on the things that I'll need to be working on.
Tomorrow might just signify the end of the year. Because when 6 Oct comes, I should be gearing towards what's more challenging eventually. Though I'll most likely just shut off till next week comes. Or maybe I won't. As for now I really don't know what I'll like to be doing anymore when tomorrow's noon comes. But I know that I really want to get rid of all this 'tired' feelings that is bogging me down since perhaps I started this journey 2 months or so ago.
There's really a lot to be improving on to ensure that learning is continuous. Take away from today's paper? To be able to make better and faster decisions under time constrains. To still be able to dive through the brains and dig, filter, select the right knowledge that answers the question.
Aka. To practice more questions/papers while chasing for time. Though L has mentioned that actual chem papers are getting harder. It really doesn't make life easier when I just want to concede that I am simply inflexible in academic context. Cause even if there are sufficient mind-blanking, brain-freezing, thought-provoking questions out there to practice. As of now, given my adaptability, I'll most likely wish to just hurdle over the question and avoid it altogether. Tough days ahead.
Sorry J. Though you told me not to think about what's ahead. It's just really hard.
Though there is something to still be glad about. I've once mentioned how I'm sad that I still don't know L well. But haha, it's really good that she is so smart. Haha. Through all the sessions spent trying to help me with chem and maths, I've got to know more about her too! :) that is really the intangible that my results can never define clearly. Though it do really be a bonus if all the help that she has given me will be able to be reflected in red and white. *hopeful grin*
I got to eat salmon today! Haha. I even asked for a large portion just to get back at what happened yesterday.
We had this conversion this afternoon on the purpose of having more complex questions. L said, so that students will be able to be more adaptable to harder questions thrown at them. Thus, being a more versatile person. I really dislike this kind of approach. It make sense in terms of key performance indicators. However, give this some thought, if everything that humans do can be measure in tangibles, we won't be able to label ourselves as humans anymore. If purpose of the complex questions is to breed more versatile people, does it mean not being versatile with an organic compound will represent me being a person that is not adaptable to changes or not resilient?
Guess I'm just upset that I wasn't able to do as well as I had really wanted to attempt to. Still, coming up with all the funny complex questions that you've never taught directly in class, is simply saying that those terms you've used are useless in life right? So why make life so difficult for everyone?
Kay kay. I will stop here. Shall finish up dinner and go to sleep early. Really really the last leg tomorrow already. It's the one that you've prepared the most. So give it the all you ever can. :)
When the Dawn breaks tomorrow, it's a new game. So don't bring forward yesterday's problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment