On the way back to the bs now.
Had a little adventure after the really fun morning Ts&Ss had.
I think Y had the impression that we were bored. But seriously I wasn't and I doubt that the other titans were. So her worry was unfounded. Hahaha
We didn't have to be all high and stuff to show that we weren't bored right? *smiles*
Either way, the morning was kind of mad. Haha. Crap. L now the 'dog' analogy is stuck in my head! And it's like the highlight of the highlight of FOS. LLLLLL.
It's ok. The victim will never know.
I think a lot of people suspected if I was mad considering how unreservedly I was laughing. But all that came to me was, it's not like you guys would really judge. So just laugh when it's funny! Not like by saving the laughters, someone else will be laughing them for you instead. Plus it wasn't as if it was an event that's all proper and serious. It was meant to be fun.
So yup I don't care.
I laugh when it's hilarious, ridiculous and silly.
I cry when it's painful, pitiful and lost.
Plus, what's bad about laughing? The world is filled with enough troubles so we should live as happily as we can! *wide smile*
After going Bukit batok to return something. I decided be a little adventurous. *cheeky grin* so I sat the red line all the way to Marina bay cause I wanted to go esplanade. I was sleeping on the mrt mostly. Not exactly comfortable though. And quite paiseh, I think when I was leaning to the left and right from time to time I might have lean on some stranger(s). Sorry!
But when I got out of the Marina bay mrt... Uh oh. Not exactly where I wanted to end up at. But since I had all the time in the world for now, I walked all the way to esplanade. It was nice. Walking through the bh recce paths. *contented smile* though the view wasn't the clearest.
Got to esplanade and checked out the library there for the first time I think. If not second. Haha. It's a really nice place. But there isn't any books that belongs to the general category. There was rehearsal for this baby piano show. So I sat around and listened for a while. I find people that can play the piano well are really admirable.
Then I went around to check out the shops at level 1. Splurge on myself again. This time on this banana hazelnut crepe overloaded with chocolate plus a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and some strawberries. Wha. But it's really very nice. *grins*
Lastly I finally checked out the cookie museum! The cookies are really very interesting. I like it how most of the flavours have nuts/dried fruits in them. Making it very fun to eat them. But oh my goodness they sure don't come cheap. Once in a while is alright I guess. Cause of the ingredients and work that goes behind the cookies... I wouldn't immediately rule it to be too expensive. Hope that I can get 1 tin for 五姨's birthday later the month! *smiles*
That's the end of my little journey for the day. Am tired. Can feel my muscles starting to ache. Good actually. Shows that I had a great workout. Hahaha.
Jiayou titans. I will too. Don't worry. I'm back on my feet already. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment