Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If there is such things as a previous life or lives. I should be a mad person previously.

My bus's ding dong driver didn't bother to stop at ion even though I wanted to take the bus! And since I had to wait more than 20mins for the next one, that will result me in getting home really late. I decided to run all the way to the next bus stop which is opp. far east plaza. LUCKILY I made it in time.

That's the 2nd time a bus driver ignored me in A DAY! Grrs. Twice in a day is just too much of a coincidence already right? I understand that the drivers may be tired or so... But consider all those people that saw the bus and happily thought that they are going to be on their way home(or next destination)!?

Well, but it really is no joke. I almost died after getting onto the bus. I really choinged all the way. And it's pretty much got to do with luck/timing too. I had to cross 2 roads and both were green man when I got there. Haha.

Maybe the bus stops should have a flashing 'STOP' light for passengers to press when they see their bus coming. Since the drivers can't be bothered to be more alert when providing their service. They should get a one time deduction in pay for the implementation in this modified bus stop. Nice bus drivers, I implore you all to look at the stops with more concentration and dedication. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment