I can't explain why I left my pouch in the cubicle. But I really don't see any reason to excuse me from forgetting my pouch! Really upset with myself now.
It's my equivalent of the doremon's pouch of wonders. So many important thing. The ids and cards. Plus the trinkets... My eeyore and the souvenir from Nepal... And the worse of all. My keys! Sighs. Then the nice note book from the orange ribbon event. And I still left some notes in it! Dang dang dang.
Caijinggggggggggggggg. You're really hopeless.
Went on a mindless-adventure in hope of retrieving my pouch yesterday. I call it epic, my Sis said stupid.
But I can't figure out why people would want to take it too. Weeps.
This is really seriously BAD. Hopefully I can still hang onto a little tiny hope that there is still chance. Please please please please please.
Anyway, the happier news is. I get to renovate my room!!! Whoopee! And I've got the layout all out! :D can't wait for it to come true! Brand new room! It's really cool actually. Getting to decide all the furniture to the details of the door, colours, size and arrangement. Thanks for such cool parents. Plus it'll be more organised and not so random with no structure/layout! :D
That's it for now. Till the next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment