If everything that happened in life had a perfect explanation and solution. Then perhaps the terms challenges, bricks walls and barriers plus overcome wouldn't have existed.
It feels rather awkward now whenever people ask about my grades. It is by far the most unexplainable situation I have met. Which simply shows how hard work is not the only answer to things. And this method is a no go for the road ahead. Because the whole world knows that I have been studying. Yet I haven't lost a single U. In the most common situation, the equation has failed. As the assumption goes, sustained efforts in understanding + practicing including improvements in understanding = presentable results (aka passing grades)
Which is also perhaps why I had a hard time understand the situation as well. Cause of the existence of such assumption. 只好加油加油再加油!
{it isn't about the effort that is causing a headache but about finding the right way to get to the next level in this paper chase(stellar achievements) game}
No comments:
Post a Comment