Death. Life.
While I was mopping over my own life on Wednesday afternoon till yesterday morning. One of the greatest man of my times had passed away. Now that I look at these 2 issues, in retrospect, whatever that had thrown me off balance was really really something that I needn't have taken it so badly.
Sure, I need to make changes. I need to be concern about it. But I did not have to freak out. At least I'm still alive and I can still make changes. So I should be glad, be thankful and be grateful.
I have never taken death lightly. Maybe not insects' deaths. But above insects, I take every passing seriously. Either seriously or very seriously.
Can't wait to read his biography. Would really love to learn more about him. Though a lot has already been said. But given his mystic, complexity and ocean of wisdom, the reports thus far definitely make up just a fraction of all that he is.
Somehow or another, life is really an interesting journey wouldn't you agree?
Look at the ex-pres, him, LKY.
Then think of the normal people on the streets in every society of the world.
Lastly, ex-convicts, criminals.
It's amazing how lives and the world unfold.
So, even if you feel like you've hit the rock bottom... When you feel all stuck and trapped. Perhaps jumping around the 'bottom' will cause it to give way. Then you'll realised that the things that were limiting you, don't exist actually. The limits that you had crashed into were actually your wrong beliefs/assumptions.
So just change your perspectives, think differently, think anew.
How great your life unfolds to be, is directed by your adaptability, beliefs, consciousness and determination in/towards life. Just to sum up a few.
a.b.c.d.
Before I end.
The change that you have indadvertedly brought to my (and infinite number of people's) life can never be measured. *90d bow*
No comments:
Post a Comment