Sunday, February 12, 2012

The society feels more unfamiliar with each passing day. Perhaps it's due to the too structured kind of lifestyle that the past few years and the growing up environment.

Have an increasing feeling to be skeptical about the things I hear from the new acquaintances. With more new info leads to more question marks. So many things to be aware of.

More conflicting thoughts and considerations. Sheesh. Definitely getting uncomfortable with the comfort that I have come to know all these years.

I told someone I got to know yesterday, "Don't bother feeling comfortable, for it is the idea of uncomfort that will eventually bring you lasting ease and continuous growth. So get used to being uncomfortable is the feeling you should be comfortable with."

Am learning not to have too much emotional attachments. Though I know I shouldn't do that least I become unfeeling, already having the fear that I'll turn emotionless in the heart even though I can never be a poker face. Throws the white flag. Who can guide the way?

What makes one loss their vitality and ideals? Having an imagery of an unknown dying in me, silently drawing away from me.

Lost all again. Hopefully Monday wil bring about good things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment