Thursday, February 23, 2012

I should really try to go on a trip that will let me help the kids in need this year. Even if I can't go on a leisure trip.

I was thinking about what else can I do if I learn to see and can make clothes for my grandparents. Then I had this idea that I can make for kids too. Hahaha. Quite random thought. But I have this feeling that to kids from a society that is not used to buying clothes but making their own clothes or having their mother or sisters making for them, handmade clothes would then be a lot more meaningful... Especially if they are now orphans.

I realised that I hate to explain myself because my thoughts when explained always make me feel as if the receiver finds my thinking very peculiar. That's why I won't ever like to do sales other than if it's like making things and sell. Even though I have to admit I prefer giving away things then to sell them. Hahaha. But I will want to make things that people will like. So I guess I wouldn't want to do much sales but that my customers come to me very willingly.

I know I'm taking a step that is really unusual. But I think I have quite enough of the reactions any of you might have. Sorry if it sounds harsh. But just that when it reaches my ears it always make me feel sour kind of thing. Haha. I know I need not feel that way. But I think that's just how I am. So yeah.

I'm a person that do a lot of things without any reason in particular. I'm really 'follow my heart' kind of person. I don't need you to feel bad or to understand but I just need you to turn positive or be happier because of it. Since primary 1, my peers gave me the nickname "Santa Claus". Now that I think about it, I think anyone that would read this post would actually agree with this. Cause I always have food with me, more than enough. I will always offer to them. Which made them very happy and I get very happy since they are happy too.

Like at the moments the ideas I have for the kind of dishes I would create is to target those that don't know the pleasure of a dessert or haven't found their favourite kind. I just want people to know that food is such an amazing thing that through it, no matter how sad we may be that day, it will be able to lift our mood up. I remember this incident in sec 3, when I haven't gotten to be a spendthrift towards desserts as I am now, I was really depressed that day. I had LL, so I was at united sq. I was early as usual. So I went to bakerzin, and I decided to just spend that 6-7 bucks on that cake that my mind was calling out to. I have no regrets till today, cause I can still remember how blissful I felt being able to eat that cake. Hahaha. Ok I think I'm sounding very exaggerated. But really. It made me felt a whole lot better for the rest of the day. :) so I think everyone should be able to find something like that. It may not solve your problem eternally, but at least it should ease for worries.

And for my carpentry idea, I've been too lazy to check out the workshops that have their address online. But there was this lady that I wanted to work with, I found her contact on a home design mag last year when I wanted to revamp my room, and I emailed her again last night. She replied! :D but she said that she thinks she's too busy to have an assistant that would need her to explain her ideas. And haha her workshop isn't local so I can't hit in that idea too. Gah. That's just sad. I really wanted to be learning from her. It do be SO COOL! Haha.

Oh and I really hate the opposite condo. Blocks all the views that this room once had. They should have paid us compensation fees. Annoys me whenever I think of how my nice views are now robbed of. ): whenever I tell my mum I want to revamp the house, she tells me, just pray harder that I struck the toto tonight. Gah. So hard to get back at such a response. Hahaha. Okay got to go. "tomorrow" is going to be fun! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment