Hahaha. Today my sis stared at my face and said, eh your skin is a lot better already! The medicine you use is working? I was like, huh I'm not using any medicine I'm just washing my face as I should. Then she was also having question marks on her end. The conclusion, my face was full of blemishes previously, all because of stress from school. Hahaha.
But, I'm really not lying. Haha. Maybe exams and assessments and I are nemesis. If that's my mother-in-law, then school is like my father-in-law and the books are my husband. Ok totally crappy. Haha.
No more holidays... /: (since no money...)
And my ice cream making machine has learnt the transparency skill! It's missing! ): sighs please come out soon.
Why must people always ask, you really like to bake when I say what am I heading towards next? It's getting to the point whereby if there's ONE MORE PERSON ASKING ME, I want to tell him no I hate it actually. Gah. And why can't I be idling? Why must I be able to say what job I'm doing to be under doing something? Can't I be reading all kinds of books. Observing different kinds of life. Checking out the places I have never quietly seen before and call that doing something? Gah. Ok. Feeling randomly pissed.
And it's kind of irritating how the only jobs that students are allowed to do are admin related. Why can't we be exposed to areas that we have barely seen before?
Though frameworks exist to make lives easier. But I think it's hateful when I get rejected because of their existence.
Who is to understand the pain when exams is something that my brain rejects. When I have to accept that while I find other's fear of heights so uncommon, others find my phobia towards exams so unbelievable.
Anyway. Yesterday was really nice meeting everyone again. And running in a drizzle. Kind of nice. Quite interesting how everyone was just trying to listen here and there and everywhere. Can't wait for the next meet up. Suddenly have this thought which includes fear. Will my treatment towards my fellow peers change in 2 weeks time? Will inferiority stems out? Sounds highly highly possible. And I have absolutely no counterattack to this idea at the moment. Can only let nature flows as it should. I'm okay. I can do this. Will teach myself to adjust accordingly.
Ok. I shall get sleeping. Wonder what I can get to doing tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment