One lifetime.
In this, I'm glad I'm a Chinese.
Because being a Chinese means I will come across something called fate. That's interlinked with my name and the very moment that I was born.
My name determines the family and people that I will have irreversible blood ties with. The moment will determine everything else. Comfort, care, playmates, education. Basically my growing and make up.
Chose 'the moment' because just like we find our horoscope and 生肖 rather true at times, it's got to do with our time of birth. So both plays a role.
Not sure how is it like for the other races, but for Chinese people with Chinese names. To put it badly, it's creepy. Interesting sounds better of course.
Having so many things in life seemingly predestined.
Happenings that are just not within our control. Characters that you're supposed to come with. As scientific as we are supposed to be now, there will always be stuff that leaves us dumbfounded and agape. Only explainable through these vaguely justifiable knowledge.
It's still a big big world too. Life. Minds. Bodies. And so many other more. Like food! Hehe. Enough to crack our skulls.
No comments:
Post a Comment