Dang.
Is not going for occupational therapy now, really a wrong decision?
What to do when both are like still equally placed in my heart? Tempted to swear at the system that's similar to a die-hard cast.
I really want to serve and help kids as much as I really like desserts and want to discover new dishes. Sheesh.
But I really don't want to be doing As still. It's like even if I want to purse the OT diploma after my baking&pastry diploma, I still can't because it's restricted by the As requirement. Pouts.
This is where the system fails at. Really. So much for wanting to be an OT.
Oh and I realised that if OT is really so hard to be. I can try my luck at being a social worker in the future. Cause Singapore needs more of that too. See how bah.
Just had this idea that plays with both. To come up with desserts meant for kids in the future. Infusing healthy elements into the dishes. :D maybe I can adopt an organisation and provide free cakes or snacks or ice creams from time to time. :)
Aish. So many things I wish to be able to do. But. Have to start small. Can't help but to wonder what kind of person will I be like if I wasn't so picky... If I'm more willing to just get washed along by the currents.
And I was like looking for stuff that can head towards the permanent exit from my house. And I saw this really well made jigsaw that's meant for little kids as it is filled with characters from nursery rhymes/songs. Couldn't help but to put them together myself. Can't remember if I played it before. But looking at it made me feel really apologetic towards my parents. How much hopes did they have for me to succeed and live a life better than theirs. How happy did they wish for me to be... I will pave my way towards happiness. Sorry for the hopes that I have already shattered. Thank you for all those misgivings of mine that you two have been so forgiving about. *jiayou jiayou! :)*
No comments:
Post a Comment