Lazy afternoon. The day didn't start very well cause I happily woke up just after noon. To realise that I am totally late for an appointment. In the end I didn't make it. So I owe my friend one.
But I still managed to meet up with J Yeo. It was quite funny considering I was suppose to learn the guitar. But the thing we did initially was to finish this (lousy) drama that she was watching. She likes watching rom-con that has cast with sub-standard looks. :P
But I did managed to strum a few chords! :D man was G painful. At least that's the one chord I have remembered really well. Haha. B is hard too. The rest are fuzzy. My sister's friend that is holding on to the guitar, please return it soon. I need it to be able to master the guitar... ><
It was fun still. :D oh and I finally watched the world's strictest parents that was filmed locally. And I finally understood why my cousin was captured in the video. It's pretty funny & scary.
That's all. I hope I will wake up in time to have a run and windsurf tomorrow morning. (I still don't like to run. But it's undeniably good for the body. :S)
No comments:
Post a Comment