Hmm another not sure if i should be posting this post.
To the friends that are reading this, the news may be shocking, idk, but I have really thought thrice about it. And am feeling much lighter now.
I have decided not to continue in my pursue of an A levels certification. In the meantime I will do some work. Like helping my dad's company and maybe some adventure related work too.
I just need a break from studies. The road ahead will definitely not be very smooth sailing, but a teacher in NY said something that makes loads of sense. No one can really make the RIGHT DECISION, but you can choose to make A DECISION, then whatever actions you follow is to MAKE IT A RIGHT ONE.
I wish all of you the very very best in the month long fight. Thank you for caring so much. :)
我只想说,只要慎重思考过的选择,我都会支持你的,虽然有很多个虽然。。。。。但是没有选择是十全十美的,当然我觉得在做这个选择的当下,我们谁也不知道它是否是最正确的选择,之所以会被认定为正确,是未来的道路上成功了后才能肯定的不是吗?但是未来的事情谁也不晓得,明天是如何谁也不能预测,我不是神,你也不是,但是在这个当下,你觉得这是你要的选择,你有你的理由,你觉得这是最好的答案,那么我相信很多人都会支持你的。一旦下定决心,就全力以赴,尽量不留下遗憾(我说尽量,是因为我觉得任谁的人生中都会有遗憾,遗憾悔恨和开心欢乐是对立的,两者并存,他们都是让我们生活更有意义的一分子)
ReplyDelete所以,加油!相信自己,也相信有很多人在默默的支持着你~
嘿嘿虽然说了那么多,但是希望真的对你有用,各个方面的,但是都是一些自己的看法啦~頑張って(ganbatte :D)