Saturday, November 19, 2011

Woke up in the middle of the night and just couldn't go back to sleep. So I gave up fighting with my empty stomach and went to make hot milo. Hahaha. Quite o.O

Then I realised that it's the 20th already! That means its 2011 today! Haha. 20112011 :D coolness about kids of 20s.

What would things be like if family ties were simpler and purer? Find it rather vexing when I'm restricted due to the adults' own inability to be more acceptive of one and other. And it does make a lot of difference to marry a suitable partner. Though it should be pure coincidence that the 3rd daughter and the 3rd son in my mum's family managed to marry partners of identical personality. It's so scary that I can't help but to wonder if such things could be fate. But nah. 1 wasn't like that originally. The other seems to be though. Don't know. Just wish that at least things would improve soon. The kids really need your support. Please be a responsible parent.


And maybe I should master the ability to be more ignorant to things and just be insensitive. Hahaha. Maybe that way I will be less stressful and vexed over people's unhappiness or what they appear to be. There should be some course to teach me how to be BO CHAP. Hahaha. Jkjk. Kay hopefully I'm ready to sleep. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment