Monday, November 28, 2011

I am an exceptionally lazy person when it come to personal appearance especially my own clothes. Haha.

I think I never considered that I would feel like this today. But I really like hand-me-downs. Hahaha.

Not everything can be passed down. Shoes can't for sure. The few things i remember having handed down were shirts, jeans, berms, wallets and bags. And I have some really cool shirts! Though I can't wear the jeans anymore, which is kind of sad cause it's branded. The incredible thing is, haha it was passed to me from an older opposite gender cousin. Hahaha. As for shirts, cause my other older opposite gender cousins' family was well off when they were younger, they had a few branded shirts too. Thankfully, the shirts are still doing fine, and after they couldn't fit into them anymore, they were passed down to me! Haha.

So the shirts have a minimum age of 10yrs! There was this shirt I had when I was much younger, I wore till 10 I think.. It was really expensive when my aunt bought it back then apparently. It's a japanese good and she bought it for my oldest cousin when he was like 1/2 years old. And he's older than me by 13 years so around the time that I was wearing it, it was around 20 years old already! Haha.

Cool huh! But sadly, I think that shirt is gone. Imagine if it was still kept, his kid will be able to wear it too! Hahaha. Cause he has a newborn.

Whee. Kind of amazing. That's all. :D it's the last week people!

No comments:

Post a Comment