Whoa. Had fever out of the blue last night. Was sleeping already, but woke up for no reason one hour later. Felt cold but when I touched my forehead and neck they were hot. But because the last time I had a fever was like 8 years ago. And it wasn't even an actual fever but due to inflammation. So I really don't have much knowledge of fever. Haha. After an hour, I finally got off my bed and went to ask my sis if I've gotten fever.
Sis touch my forehead, ya you have fever, congratulations. Then offers her hand for a shake. So nice of her huh. Hahahahaha.
Then I took the thermometer and wha it measured 39.2! Hahahahaha. Was kind of scared that I wouldn't be able to fufill my date with S.
Thankfully I managed to wake up when my alarm went off! :D didn't eat much myself, stomach was feeling rather bad. Anyway, we checked out Ann siang hill and the shops there selling books or sorts kind of things there are so nice! :D I like it how the shops there makes one feel inquisitive and curious upon entering. There was this book that was sold in that area called 'I don't friend you anymore' the contents are so nice it's like you'll going on a trip down the memory lane as you flip through the pages. :)) haven't played 'ji-ko-pah' in the longest time. :/
Feel like sleeping again. Whatever bug that is bugging my body. I hope you just die soon. Shooo. I want to eat my good and tasty food. ><
No comments:
Post a Comment