Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Things are possibly no longer the same. But I have finally learnt the lesson about making choices. It is especially so in this very case as the risks(& fears) were pretty much balance with 'advantages' ('' because the advantages are more of a feeling rather than something that is already certain).

And I knew that either way, I would come out of the decision making process with the necessary injuries, then scars. Scars may not always be a bad thing. Sure, you pay the price with your innocence, but you grow to be more appreciative. Just don't overdo it into being overprotective of yourself instead. Yet, at the same time, I would exit feeling relieve too. Because, I got away from those the risks and fears of mine present in the other option.

So either way, I can't run from certain pain and questions that will pop up in the midst of all my struggle. But on the lighter side, there's certain relief for both cases. The most unavoidable thing about choices, above all else, is that one is bound to think about the endless 'what if's from then on.

It has been a real struggle. For not just me. And I can't say for sure that the other people have managed to exit unscathed. Cause my feeling is that in the process, everyone was forced to think and accept the facts of life. Be it sweet or bitter.

Please allow me to dwindle some time away. I'm really scared that I'll succumb to the nothingness that is looking so tempting. Be strong and kind to yourself. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment