Monday, June 3, 2013

The 200th post of this blog. (Photos updated!)

(Repeat)On the 18th I had dinner with the kind that saw me through my childhood! I treated them to Korean BBQ. I had a really good meal. Despite the fact that I ate so much meat that day. Barely drank or had fruits/veg. My niece is so cute! :D kind of sad I didn't get to take a photo with everyone that day!


hehe. my cheeky aunt.


besides the blurred clapping hand. i quite like this shot. (:


my aunts who are as good as mothers to me. plus my niece!


mama, bros and niece. (:


Then on sun, I just slacked to enjoy my last 20th year day. Haha. I went to orchard to run an errand for my sis. And bought a nice strawberry soufflé while I was at taka! As a make shift bday cake. Hahaha. Then for dinner, I met up with S at longhouse then we went to have ice cream after that! It was good and simple time. :)

The 20th was a weird day, but in a nice way. So my parents actually came back on a morning flight. They returned just as I was going to leave the house. I got to J's place and we cycled to ghim moh area's hawker centre! Our simple and satisfying birthday breakfast! :DD then we cycled back to her place again. We stopped at the canal for a while looking at the fishes. Haha. Then where we were back at her place, I just felt like photo spamming. Dumb but funny. To maintain our image, they shall stay hidden. Hahaha.


the spastic twin with the "china baby" pose.


our supreme birthday meal! :P


Then I left her place and went back NY! Just because I felt like doing so. x)
Went to disturb mr tan for awhile. Had lunch at the canteen. It was quite a healthy one! :D caught mr shone having his lunch there and we had a good chat! Didn't managed to see any other teachers though. Haha. I went to the top level, sat at the bench and stoned for awhile. :D I really just like to stone in ny.

At mr shone's 'order' to go out and celebrate my birthday. I asked S who stays within the area to help me redeem my free scoop at island. He didn't believe that it was my bday at first, haha. We had a good catch up after losing touch with each other for so long. (:

When I got home, I realised I was in such hurry to leave my house in the morning that I didn't check if I brought my keys with me! And my parents had gone to jb! Plus my hp was out of batt! So I was outside of my house waiting and waiting. When it was like 7 odd, I know that my neighbour should be home from work, so I went and tried my luck. Thankfully she was home so I got to wait at her place. Haha. Then she cooked 'instant' noodles for the both of us. While she was at it my mum came back. She came by the unit and apologise to the neighbour for being such lousy neighbour. Hahaha. When I got home and told my mum how the dinner on the 18th went and that I got 4 ang pows, she packed one right in front of me and passed it to me. LOL.

On the 21st, I met up with YQ & A at serangoon gardens and we went to sing for 5hrs! :P I think half of the time it was me who was singing. I was waiting to go for karaoke for very long time... xP but thanks so much you 2, for bearing with me and let me sing to my fill. Hahaha. We then went to nex for dinner at pastamania! XE & J managed to come and join us! :) it was a really good dinner again. Lots of bullying of J, as usual, to entertain ourselves. Hehe. And as usual YQ made sure she was updated with everyone's life status. Lol.

Because the dinner was so enjoyable, it was so sad when we had to part.


XE. (:


A.


the staff told us to say pasta mania, XE was still saying it when it was captured.


i didn't drink obviously, but i guess when i laugh too much my face turns red too. so... and for some reason, i'm blurred in this photo. ): still its a nice photo. haha.


From here on, it isn't really about bday celeb anymore. But just updating. Haha

I was going to meet up with B, on the 22nd, but her kid came down with fever so we have to postpone it yet again. D: so I went back to my old work place that day. The colleagues that I was hoping to meet up with weren't there though. :/ but I got to make my own coffee again that day!!! That made me really happy! Hehe. And I haven't lost the touch completely!

I played bball with the 34th seniors on the 23rd at utown. I had tons of fun! :)))) hopefully we can do it again (and again) before I fly off! Hehe. It's scary because they are taller and to try to block them is like ... But still, it was fun! I went to the east after that and made an appeal for an early date for driving test. (Fingers crossing that my appeal will be granted!!) Had French lesson later the day.

Yesterday, the 24th, I went for my last day at the lab. The best thing was, I got to make my own chocolates!!! I only left at 10pm. Went to town to meet the 37th as planned, managed to hang with them for an hour only though. D: had super late meal at 10.45... It was nice seeing the whole group of the again though. Oddly, but, really. ((: only got home at 1230. Haha.

Went for the briefing for the trek I'm going with some titans next week this morning. And HY overslept, flying kite on me and SY. Though she made a smart move. Cause the briefing was rather redundant. Met up the J and had lunch at old school delights for lunch. It's really a nice place to eat at! Haha. Delayed realisation... I like the mee siam I had too. We went by old habitat after that cause we realised that T was working! Finally tried their coffee and it was good. (:
when I came home after that, my parents had just blended this super healthy veg mix. And dad gave me a huge bowl. It was extremely filling. To which I told them, wow, if this continues, there won't be a need for proper meals. Just get fruits/vegs/nuts/beans/(so long it's not meat) throw them all into the machine! Since the concoctions are super filling and healthy. [They just brought back this blender from their overseas trip.] Then my mum asked does it mean she need not cooked dinner. Lol.

I will miss these healthy concoctions in 2 months time though...

No comments:

Post a Comment