Thursday, June 13, 2013

My keys...

Why am I forgetting you?

Argh. Left my house without checking if I've got my keys AGAIN. Stuck outside, at the stairs, AGAIN.

Thank goodness I felt like staying out most of the day.

I went to try out different perfumes again. Lol. It's so hard trying to decide which to get that I'm pretty much thinking of just not getting anymore man.

Then I went brash bahsa, and bought books on sketching/drawing! :D I bought some stuff for calligraphy too. Haha.

Decided to grab a cup of coffee, so I went to habitat coffee again. This time I tried the flat white. But I seriously suspect that the espresso was burnt! ): cause the coffee was bitter and acidic. :/ not sure. Shall conclude after I go again. Hahaha.
While I was there I wrote more ty notes, and I sketched a rabbit, bear and dog! Haha. I think I got stressed from it. Not sure. 

Now, just waiting for someone to save my day by coming home and open the gate for me. Hahaha.

It's been a good day. (:

What do you think? seems stiff right? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment