The air is just horrible these days. Initially, I chose to just stay home. But you can't do that all the way right? I had stuff to do and had to get out. When I did, it then felt like 'well its still bearable'.
Frankly other than it making my eyes reluctant to stay open and my respiratory system clogged up. Life goes on. So we should just deal with things right? What else can we do but to accept and do what we have been? Maybe other than purposely increasing our chance in inhaling them. Because things isn't within our control and it so happens that the winds are causing the haze to circulate our land now. Call it bad luck if you need to blame something. For anymore blaming will just result in unnecessary unhappiness.
For now, I'm just really thankful that I didn't had to live with this in the past and this will go eventually. All the best people! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment