Thursday, June 13, 2013

I can't think of any suitable heading.

Is it the world of grown ups/

Is it just when men menopause/

Or is it just my dad?

I'm like trying to figure out my take on my parents. It's really a stressful example they set. It's like my mum wanted to getaway from the house for a few days just this morning. Had I not called her out of the blue, she might have just gone off without telling anyone.

I have no idea how to communicate with my dad. My parents can't communicate on monthly episodes. (at least)
I wish I was strong enough to not find such days fearful and intolerable. I swear he doesn't realise the psychological trauma he induces on us whenever he goes on such episodes.

I just really wish I knew what's he thinking about or what form of communication would reach him. Seriously, even though biologically, he is my dad and I'm his daughter. I don't understand him. And I'm at the point where by I'm seriously doubtful whether our relationship is still repairable.

These days, when such episodes take place, I can't help but to wonder, I'm already leaving soon. Why can't you leave me with happy memories? Why must you make it such that, I'm considering being half the globe apart might be better after all?

And how am I suppose to leave on a peaceful mind? What's going to happen to my mum. Will she still be alright when I'm back? Or would she have been severely damaged thanks to the psychological stress you have been making her undergo?

My mum's tolerance is really sky high. I don't really wish to know mine in such situations. Seriously. It's feels to the point whereby everything seems so sick. You can't trust the person that you married. What's this? Argh. Screw it. Don't know what to think already.

Why are you so much in your own world. Why.

I just needed to rant. I'm fine. Somehow or another it'll become the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment