Saturday, December 3, 2011

I think I don't exactly have the rights to say this now, but omg there's this drama that I'm watching and I can't help but to find it SO GOOD! ><

Whaaaa. Hahaha. So many little things in the sayings and stuff that are making so much sense...

Timing huh. Funny how it works. Funny how I work.

Was chatting with J Yeo on fb just now. And when I told her I was scared to ask my sis about the current predicament of the guitar, she was shocked. Then I asked is it so hard to imagine me being scared?
Then she said
'the fearsome Xie Caijing doesn't dare???'
'errr...'
Then she laughed. Haha so I rebutted and said. If I'm scarier then I have a sis that is scarier, plus a super duper scary mum. And I asked her 'don't all families have such things?'
Then she laughed again. This time calmer. And said, 'probably' with a smiley face. Hahahahaha. I guess it's really quite hard to make people believe that I too have things that I am scared of.
也是一种福气、幸福吧。
Precisely because the relationships are so dear yet so hard to figure at times that one becomes scared. Maybe most of the times, I really am not troubled by the others things in life than all these relationships I have at hand.

Well I am going out with my relatives tomorrow! Yay me! Haha. Cause I was the one that organised it. Just hope no one will spoil the fun. :X nothing nothing. I didn't utter a word.

Anyway. I didn't do all those fun things that I hope I did. Cause when I woke up that morning, I realised that it was raining. Boohoo. Okay. That's it. :) relax friends. Just breathe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment