Sunday, December 4, 2011

Alright. I shall FINALLY BLOG. My blank draft has been stored away since the wee hours of 5th Dec. Hahaha.

Don't ask me why. It could be due to the rain(aka weather),
the month(aka 2011 ending, BUT not because I do believe that 2012 is ITE. But then it's possible too. Haha),
my age(aka 18-yet-like-some-81),
or because I got over a major crush.
HAHAHAHAHA. Ok idk why. But yeah I like to ha, haha, hahaha. For goodness knows why reason. But well, it is always better off laughing than crying right?

I'm going to be rambling REALLY BADLY BY THE WAY. There's a thousand and one thousand million billion zillion things in my head. Hahaha. And I'm like on the mrt at an unearthly hour (like 5.33am) so. I'll just get as crazy and wilful as I like. :D

So. I feel like writing about my weird humour for now. I think it is linked to how humans really don't know themselves as well as they believe that they like to. Cause like I've said above. Either laugh or cry. So laugh. And like how one spells the same word over and over, he/she can't help but to wonder why on earth is the word in that manner. Like how did some weirdo on earth decided for the word to be like that. Hence, generations after are learning it the way he/she liked it on an impulse(?). Okay yeah just one of the things I catch myself doing every once in a random while.

Hmm. On to what's happening right now as I'm typing this. Out of circle line. Changing to green line. :D (5.38am)

So. Next. I'm suddenly reminded of my random liking/interest/whatever about families. I have this weird hobby on investigating another person's family. Like I may not know him personally AT ALL. But like I just have this weird thing about like to know more about other people. Oh yeah now it sounds SO nosey and aunty like. Oh and when I was a kid, I really liked going to my friends' houses and then checking out EVERY SINGLE CORNER. Like seeing what is their lives REALLY LIKE. Now I sound as if the them I see outside of home is just fake. Hahahahaha. But yeah see how cool and much more in awe I can get about another person's life.

Oh and then, I have been thinking too, the word jealous. 嫉妒. Why do they exist. How do each and everyone learn to identify it. Oh then I am amazed and astonished by human brains again. Like how did human beings decide that we as a race will be able to learn to use the dictionary? Like I mean, yeah, educated people knows that dictionaries exist. But when we look it up ourselves like how every older person that is try to teach a kid who gets the opportunity to learn, it's like we would understand it differently from one another, because we are all different like our DNAs and thumbprints and so unique. YET, we can't deny the similarities present and existing too.


HAHAHAHAHA. I'm starting to get this idea that. Those of you that like to read my blog do much, out of boredom/concern/curiosity/way of your life already/whatever(again), are you starting to get REALLY MAD AT ME? :D cause I'm so full of my own rubbish, and I like to think sooooooooo much to wreck my own brain/train of thoughts. This causing me to like simplicity and admire people that can articulate themselves do clearly and simply. Hahahahaha.

Then I think of how humans are just so ridiculous. I think at some point in an educated person's life, he/she will come across at least one person who says not to admire/be jealous about other people. Cause of the difference we can't wipe out. So we are bound to be different. Like its pointless for the beating-yourself-up. But, I too think. Most ordinary people. Which is most people (all actually). To be fair. Will too at some point in their life, after knowing really well how pointless the pointless thing is. Will still secretly admire/let themselves drown in jealously. Then try to convince themselves that they are NOT like that. Hahahahaha. Ok. Oh another possibility to my weird humour. I laugh is precisely because I have done ALL THOSW THINGS I SAY AND BRAND AS STUPID. And because I have done the 'exact' same stupid, thing before. So I laugh! Hahahahaha.

Ok. This is starting to feel really stupid. Hehehe. I'm on another crazy adventure again. I got to buona vista just now. I'm going to reach bugis.

Have fun guessing my destination. I'm tired. Haha. When I've reached and feel like rambling nonsense again. I'll be back! Hahahahaha. Ok.

SORRY. You had to put up with my rubbish. But it's precisely because you (guys) are so willing to put up with my rubbish/craziness. I love you all so much. Hahaha. :D that is as true as conscious as I am now. :) ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment