Monday, December 12, 2011

:)

Initially, it didn't felt this 'okay'. That I had to be like explaining to everyone about what's next for me. Since I didn't take As. Cause the things that happened along the way were supposed to have me taking As eventually kind of thing.

Despite knowing that people asks because they are showing their concern and care for me. It was rather tiring to answer over and over initially.

But now, it's ok. I've finally accepted that its ok to be the different one. Like there will be one/two of such people in every drama/movie/book you come across. I so happened to seems to be the one right now. :)

Thank you my best circle of friends at the best time of my teenhood.

The number of silly things were just uncountable. The portion that I made up for is obviously significant. So the bullying was obvious too. But, it's just all for a good time and for a lifetime to store. :)

Between saying and not saying to clear things up. Actually, I do prefer 竟在不言中, cause that is cooler. But haha, for me to do that... It's a challenge on its own too. Hehe.

Okay. I shall reveal that destination for the previous post. I ended at the airport! At 6.30am. So from the moment I left my house till the time I stepped onto the airport's proximity. It took 1.5hrs. I had a lot of fun! :)

Got to meet my dear cousin. Was able to chat as if we had already known each other with him friends. There was a joke that came out from my order for a hot milo. Sent him off with a hug, and saw them off through the glass panes. :)

Then I wanted to get to see the aeroplanes taking off. While I was there, I log into fb to realised that L was there too almost an hour ago. Tried to call her and find her. Did that at least 15mins after running around the entire airport before I gave up. (oh all these were at T1 of course)

Then I went to T2 and T3. There's many things that has changed. But the feeling that the airport gives me remains incredible nonetheless. :) it's a funny place. For meetings/reunions/partings. It's where people's next adventure in life, takes flight.

Though the little adventure made me tempted to use the money that I get to earn next year, to go on an adventure, MYSELF. :D

But all is not confirmed. Haha.

Tonight will be a fun night on it's own too. Am going around to settle the stuff.

I love my sister for all that she is. And so the next time we piss each other off, I will try harder to control my feelings better. :) ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment