Second day. Another interesting one. :)
I'm currently doing mainly savoury stuff. I think it's because savoury is short handed at the moment so I have to help the savoury chef for now. Though its not entirely applicable. But I don't dislike it because its still food! Hehe. I think it's a good chance for me to be exposed to cuisine aspect. And I get to learn a little tips every now and then! Haha.
Though its a bit tiring when there is so many little small items to prepare individually, but its been alright! (Thank goodness I have some patience. :D hence if I need to produce large numbers for events in the future I shouldn't be annoyed!)
I think I do need to work on being faster. I seem to take too long. ><
(When can I stop commenting on my slow I wonder...)
Tomorrow will be eye-opening! (Can't wait to experience it!)
Kitchen's interesting. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment