Friday, March 1, 2013

Started work at the place i went for trial in Jan!

I haven't decided which aspects of baking and pastry I will do. Since I haven't got to try all kinds yet, I have no idea if I will cmi for which kind. For now I only have certain plans on the kinds that I would like to do when I start a business in the future. [Please let me be able to do them at the very lest. And not an immediate cmi.]

First day at new work place, I'm very thankful for being exposed to more new things. Giving me ideas to consider for my future business.

Time. A tight fight.

Do people understand that pay for work in kitchens isn't to be taken for granted... Obviously I would like a pay too. However, I'm also getting to gain a lot of experience and exposure that are very valuable! >< aish. How to explain...

Thanks for the well wishes that have been coming along. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment