The past 4 days felt like a marathon each day... Things are starting to get dull though. ><
It's a 12 hours work day. Some times even more. So the sleep part is really important. But haha... It is getting slightly worse each day. And the leniency I receive is like decreasing each day too.
Hasn't been as fun as I expected. :/ but it's still interesting. I'm living plus working with Cambodian maids. One is just a year older than me and the other is same age as me. But ironically, the same year girl is like less mature than me even though she considered a maid to the boss. The only thing I see as good in her is that she knows how to make her bread. Haha.
Gah I need to wash my clothes. Ciao. :)
Can't wait for chinese new year and more new positive experience. :P
Missing my friends. It's sad living at someone else's place plus not having regular fast Internet. Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment