Friday, January 6, 2012

I might possibly choose to change my environment from the top 3% of Singapore to the bottom 25% of Singapore....

However it sounds like to you, so be it. I can't change the fact anytime soon that I have severe exams anxiety. I can't remember how long it has been not being regularly accepted for my results. Primary school was pretty much the last time ever.

I'm not trying to say the past 6 years were bad. For it is only because of so that I have managed to see so much of the world and mature so much. I am a really fortunate person. Though I am really unique too for my make up perhaps.

It is rather hard to comprehend decision making. Its like I really want to avoid feeling hurt again yet I want to see so much of the world too. It is given that if I choose to open up to new experiences, there will be ones that I don't accept as positive ones immediately. I really want to learn so much more things. But I am really fearful of the various assessing methods too. What has happened...

Got to sleep. Will be more reflective soon. 2 more weeks to CNY! And reunion!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment