Omg. ): the drama is like so nice yet extremely sad and tragic.
Find it hard to love dramas of that particular period. Cause all the fight for the throne is just so heart wrenching.
The ost of the drama is stuck in my head too. Haha. Plus the 小虎队's songs. 红蜻蜓、蝴蝶飞呀、星星的约会、放心去飞、祝你一路顺风。Go listen if you have nothing to do. Back here for 3 more days so can't post it on the music page myself.
Want to travel..... Seriously. I know I'm saying this for the nth time. But I really want to do some exploration on my own! The most idea trip would be to be able to see both US & UK plus stopovers at France and Italy. Want to go before starting my course... Don't want to wait till I'm done with it. Fingers crossed... Cause I think by the time the course ends, for me to go on a trip as such will be rather impossible. There will be other plans in consideration already.
I realised that I had forgotten about sewing in the previous post. Haha. Maybe I should learn a bit of embroidery while I'm at that.
Last of all. To sharpen up on my language skills. >< still so much knowledge to be aware of... Books...
No comments:
Post a Comment