Thursday, January 12, 2012

After all the deliberation and contemplation. I shall not go for ite after all. But am going to try for sunrice. :D

With the knowledge that I have strong arms yet weak palms. I shall do something starting feb I hope.

Shall try all things possible to make my hands more versatile. Am still thinking of my guitar. Then Chinese calligraphy. Clay work... Lastly to exercise regularly. That includes to get swimming again.

If anyones knows of what could help, I'm listening! :)))

Or should I just climb more? Hahaha.

Things are really starting to get interesting. Really can't help but to be excited for what lies for myself, and everyone else around me and those that I'll get to know too in 5 years time...

And haha I'm hooked on this new drama... It's the one that's going to be played on channel 8 next week! It's really good. Hehe. And because 吴奇隆 is in it, I got around to listening of more 小虎队's songs. They are really really so applicable and apt in describing most of the Chinese of generation Y... The tunes and lyrics though slow in tempo and are simple. Yet they struck a chord in the hearts of masses and makes many feel good no matter when. Perhaps it's the energy and vitality plus the good memories they remind people of... Thus, even though I'm not a die hard fan of theirs from the start and I didn't actually listen to their songs repeatedly as I was growing up... I'm glad at least I don't find them foreign as I listen to them today though I would like to get my hands on their CDs... Haha.

No matter what happens along your journey of self-discovery and growth, just don't give in to pitying or wallowing. Know that the sun will still rise and your life is still going on. Give yourself sometime to accept the progression of nature then get back up again.

Cheers my beloved friends. CNY coming! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment