Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just came back from the dinner we had to celebrate yifang's 21st. So nice to see 妈妈, 五姨, 二哥, Zhiren and Sirong again. Zhiren's and Sirong's GFs came too. So nice!

Feeling contented now. Although I didn't have much to talk about, it was nice seeing my Sis and the 3 older 'brothers' making fun of each other. Haha. I had my share still. When I tried to break the crab's pincer myself... It was everything but demure-like.

Then I ate a lot too! Seafood are the best! *satisfied smile*
But my Sis who is supposedly the main 'star' of the day could barely eat. She's down with a bad flu... Recover soon...

There was an idol at where we had our dinner too. Haha. Then everyone keep telling my Sis to go take photo with her. Like the idol came to celebrate her birthday. Oh Zhiren even suggested to get the restaurant to get all their workers to surround our table to sing happy birthday. Hahahahaha. My Sis couldn't stop saying NOOOOOO. The suggestion came as an idea as my mum and 五姨 were complaining that 1 of the crabs' meat was too soft, so they wanted a new crab. But the waitress's said that they don't have enough crab to spare. Haha.

Hope that we can meet up again before CNY! :) stay in good health aunties and cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment