Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8 whole days (after round down) left till the do-or-die!

Gahhhhh... Thankfully Maths still looks hopeful! *wide grin*

Chem is diminishing my confidence in it. It also doesn't help to know that the topics that I'm more confident of has lower chances of coming out for promos... Since they have been largely tested in BT already. Yeah it make sense. But I feel helpless knowing that. Can only make myself remember all the reactions, mechanism, reagents, catalysts to save myself...

I NEED TO SLEEP! else my memory wont be able to perform as it should be! But my efficiency is low! *sad face* and every teacher expects their work to be done! *sad face* I can't work fastttt else nothing gets into the head... I seriously think that my teachers are saints(nicely phrased). Frankly, I think that they are robots(what was the name for the robot created in this sad movie?) I think they are that category of robot-superhuman... Oh maybe they are soooo good at their subject simply because they specialise in one subject only, plus their passion for teaching. The knowledge comes to them faster and more reflex-action-like than something of second nature. Argh.

I definitely don't want to get into UPS again. It was totally useless. I rather come up with a plan to save myself by myself. I WILL. With/Without the threat of UPS, the plan will be done! It's a supply-side-policy to ensure my presentable As' grades and my high SOL for 2012 (and beyond actually). Hahahahaha.

Alright. Just wanted to rant to let my promos know that they won't get the best of me. Cause I CANNOT drop dead anytime soon yet. After 2 weeks! I can fake death for 4 days and no one will bother. Haha. Jiayou for Maths prelims tomorrow.

:) hang in there. Your resilience is right there in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment