Monday, September 19, 2011

It's funny how I'll blog less when I'm home. Maybe due to the fact that I'll be more interested in catching some dramas. *wide grin*

I wandered into the library after chem tutorial today wanting to get my hands on a good romance story. I had a author/title in mind. But there wasn't anything that I wanted. So I went to the local section.

Each time I read more about key figures in Singapore, I can't help but to be tremendously impressed by them. There is REALLY A REASON for all these difference you know. Those people just HAVE WHAT IT TAKES! Maybe not entirely, but definitely more than many of the empty vessels who think that they are the smarter ones these days.

*weak smile* I'm finally able to stop fantasising so much! Thanks to HT(the book). One statement that made and impact and perhaps woke me up from all my fantasising was along the lines of how one just has to choose a partner of the same calibre. If you come together with another that's on the same level as you, you'll most likely to produce kids of similar calibre. And I think that having a partner of same calibre will mean a whole lot of difference in the marriage life and family life. If 2 are on the same boat, they will be less likely to sabotage the boat and will be able to sail longer in life. If 2 are equally understanding of each other neither will feel unjust, which only leads to more unhappiness. Though I know all these sounds really hopeful...
I shall just keep my eyes, mind and heart open for the right one. :)

I've also decided to spend part of my post promos time in the library to read away! *jumps around in excitement!*

Finally ignore all worries and just laid against the concrete floor of the open area in bs. I seem to fear confinement. I wonder why do I like looking at skies so much and lying on the ground of an unsheltered area... I wonder if I've subconsciously been trapping myself in a cell that I never knew that I've created... Whatever the case is...

Till next entry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment