Haha those of you looking that the title weirdly. This is just a post for those close friends of mine that gave me a position in their hearts and that have earned themselves a spot in mine too.
Today heard the SHE song of the same title (w/o the s of course) while I was on my way to work.
And. Once again the lyrics hit me all over. I remember choosing this song as one.of the suitable songs for my sec 4 class final montage. I can say, the fact that this song is available for hearing makes me feel so thankful. Because just by hearing this song I will think of those of you that have walked me through my toughest times or even ours.
Even if now I have someone else completely special in his own right. Those memories made back then still can't be beaten and I still wish to be able to just chill with you guys all over.
Gah. I really miss ny whenever I hear this song. Haha. Aiya. People reading this please send a text or fb msg to bug you don't have to be from ny of course. I want to be updated of your life please. ><
4th wk into internship. Thinking of changing stn next week. ><
Some photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment