Thursday, May 1, 2014

In 3 weeks. Day -20

How on earth did it get to my last 3 week's of being 20?

Feel like being ridiculous and going into denial mode. Haha. But it's been 9 months away from home. 3 months since my course ended. Left 2.5 months for my current internship. Going to apply for a 2nd one (fingers crossing to get into hotel) by the weekend!
If I have to say something impactful in conclusion of after all these while. It would be, I always am too full of my current self. At the current point I may be thinking how the thinking of the old me was so unnecessary, yet it's like a repeated cycle. Haha. I can't say for sure if I'll be able to change this habit of mine to forecast too much ahead (best way to waste time). But I can say for sure, unless time is really plentiful at that stage in life. It IS rather unecessary to think too much ahead. Besides having a dream/goal.

Because everything else in life is too much out of one's control.  The things the current me think for the future me wasn't something I would have foreseen a year ago or before I left sg.

That it's always important to remember to be thankful for the things happening now. And opportunities to see more, feel more experience more. For every bit of love received/ lesson learnt/ wisdom gained, be thankful.

Sometimes I get scared about turning more selfish. After coming across a post shared by a fellow friend that's studying overseas and returns home lesser than most of the peers. Cause when you're in a city with small sgrean community and your social circle is very much reduced. Your decision making become very much circled around yourself.

To be continued. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment