Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pensive...

It's March already. Typing this with my new phone. :)

It is ridiculously big though. Haha. Bigger than my hand lo.

Am thinking of doing something for my mum because it's her birthday in like 2 weeks. And if I'm intending to mail something back it needs time too. Lately have been missing my mum quite a bit. Still very thankful I don't have to go through all that alone. :]

Maybe I should call her tomorrow.

Turning 21 really soon...

Have been seeing a number of birthday bash kind of 21st albums. Can I say I'm glad I have an excuse away from those kind celebration? The only thing I would be sad about not being able to do is to be eating with the rest of my family members. Not being surrounded by priceless warmth and laughters.
(Then again whatever I'll be doing then will probably be priceless too cause I'm here away from home, getting to do work like what I had hope 2 years ago. How many can get to do what I am now? (:
And if nothing goes wrong, having someone who loves me and someone I love at the same time together with me then, I am very fortunate already x)

I still am beating around growing up. The whole idea about managing life money and survival. Such a gripping matter. How do people get it altogether? How did my mum expect things to fall into place? :/ okay I seem to have no clue of what I'm typing anymore. Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment