Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lunchies, raw meat, bread

Nice pastas for lunch yesterday and today! (Photos at the bottom)

Well I got sabotaged to make lunch today. But I'm super reluctant to make food for others I realised. Plus I really didn't expect to need to cook. So I just didn't cook and this other intern from Italy did it cause he was really hungry.

Yesterday I was taught to separate the fats from chunks of beef.
I really don't like to touch raw meat...
But when I am able to separate better with each passing chunk, it felt good. Haha.
Continued it today so till have 29 more to go! Gah. Need to do it faster! :)

And before I returned to the beef just now, I got to learn to make bread! I didn't do the mixing but still, yay now can try it out.

Shall upload the end products later!





No comments:

Post a Comment