Today was a good slack day.
Even though I slept very little (I will make it up tonight!!!)
Didn't get to enjoy coffee at loysel's toy.
Managed to 'make it in time' to collect my passport! (Phew)
Had healthy brunch. :D
Wasn't late for driving lesson. (No circuit today, so it wasn't a panicky stressful lesson)
Finally had cai tao kway after goodness knows how long! Savoured it with chilli for the first time! I really like the amk one... Haha.
And I just sat for 3 odd hours while reading. Though I was alone, but it felt really nice being able to have simple cheap food sitting and do some reading.
Things don't have to be showy, glamorous, extraordinary. Just simple fares that can't make a day any more normal, and seem uninteresting can actually be meditative. Haha.
Sad but harsh, tuition industry will just continue to thrive in the next decade or so it seems. This food court in amk actually got replaced by a tuition centre.
Tuition > Food. ):
Thankful for a good simple day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment