Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My current slow paced life.

I wonder what will happen to it once I get the email from the school. If I get the acceptance, it will most likely fade away in a few months time! Still I want the acceptance to the school wholeheartedly!

I have been making a point to read a bit of this Chinese book daily. The short story that I read today was a sad piece. Ended on a heavy note. :/ the author writes beautifully though!
This world map related game I've been playing, I've finally managed to reach to the last city! Though I still have difficult remembering some capitals of some countries! So far I've only reach that last capital once. Have been failing to get to that stage for the past 2/3 days. Can't remember. :P
Have been making a point to eat healthier too. Less unhealthy snacks. Mummy has been very nice to be whipping up delicious meals! Will totally miss the pampering overseas. Where I get to wait for her to stir up the nice dishes!
That's all for now. I haven't had the I NEED TO BLOG THIS/ I NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST mood recently. Sorry... When the email comes, I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment