Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm not very sure why. But it seems like to a certain extent whether am I in Paris or am in in Singapore isn't such a big difference to me. Just a difference in the temperature, in the colour of the surroundings, the difference of accent in the air. And that I have less trouble settling my meals I think. Not sure if my words are making sense, but other than not having someone to share my day with, the 2 cities' difference didn't seem to impact me that much based on the little exposure I had there that is.

I'm glad that I've been making good use of my time since I've returned I think. Went to help with the remaining baking of pineapple tart soon after I had touch down. Went for OAC reunion saw many familiar faces. Had my driving lesson, thankful that I am still familiar with it and a little less scared it seems. Got myself to run! Ran my errand for my senior in uk. Met up with Quek and passed her the fruit candies. Yup! My work plans are kind of in a mess now though, family reason... D: can only take things at each step now.

Am looking forward to the rest of the week and I need to climb soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment