Not sure what made me whine so much last night. I am sorry.
Is it only bothering me that many people are very nonchalant with their surroundings and working for the sake of occupying their days.
Wondering if the statement about many are just living but not cherishing their life is really actually very normal.
At the rate the society is changing, if I don't change in my straightforward do-er and bold attitude down the next 20 years, I will have kids that will probably be seen as aliens by their peers. Hahahahaha.
I was thinking, since my language isn't that good, my right brain isn't good then. But my Maths and science isn't that good either. So my left brain is bad too! So the part about me that's good with my surroundings and picking up details which part of the brain deserves the credit?
The more days I spend idling the more I realise how different am I from those that can study. I appreciate very different forms of beauty too. Pretty clothing and shoes don't really grow on me. I just like stuff that are comfortable on me. I always find it hard to judge beauty of fellow women. Somehow to me they are just looks. I appreciate more of the beauty in daily little actions. I enjoy embracing nature's beauty.
I had other moments that I really wanted to posted but, didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment