Monday, March 26, 2012

Going to have the very important interview in slightly more than 12 hours.

I have no intentions to screw it up. And I hope they won't make life difficult. Hopefully my anxiety towards interviews won't get the best of me, cause interviews have always given me a hard time. But I have thought about this for a really long time. And I just get more determined to do this with each passing day despite the uncertainties that are still waiting for me in the months and years ahead.

Fried something new today! Quite happy with the taste even though it isn't look as tasty. Haha. I need to start making an effort to go to markets! I've stir fried 3 kinds of leafy veggies thus far. Pan fried steak and salmon. Can make baked mashed potatoes and mashed potatoes. There was baked beans and today I made long beans egg! :D will be learning how to stir fry cabbage soon! Oh and I've made carrot egg before too. Actually I've fried rice a few times too. Just that they are random attempts that took place months ago so they are not officially recorded kind of thing. When I have figured out how to make coleslaw and pasta or baked pasta/rice then I shall organised a picnic! With mashed potatoes and greens. Hehe.

But I am still quite foreign towards controlling fire. ):

Haha even though cooking is quite fun but I still really want to master the stuff behind pastry and bakery! Please please please! Let things flow well for the interview.

Need to run tomorrow! :) was too lazy to do so today and there was a sudden drizzle just before the time I planned to run.

I think I'm turning immune to things again. Is that bad? I think I'm out of a life that's why. Okay I'm going to get things running once I'm done with the interview! Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment