Hmm. Had been a rather emotionless day. Am thankful that I'll never get to know what's A seriously like. Hence, well the grades, I have no idea what to see of them. I can't put my finger to the reason, but frankly, I simply can't make any conjuncture to any results that I'm hearing.
Why can't learning be more ubiquitous instead of a continuous chase. Why can't a good education be guaranteed for all. Why must society be so named recognised.
Ok, my bad. Shall stop questioning.
Has life in this county become unnecessarily complex? What's a primary school's kid life like today? I'm actually really curious about how's their time spent. I had really carefree primary school days. Which may have consequently led to my "poor" (in my own saying) secondary and jc days.
Is there a problem, if so, where does it lie then?
And if someone would bother, though it's harsh and it would hurt, but it's time the teachers at ny let the girls know what the realities of life and humanity means. If not the are just degrading themselves say by day and that's plain sad.
Well, true. No matter all these, they belong to my past. In some ways benefitted my growth, yet may hinder things too. I'm not even 20, so much of life that I am still unexposed to.
Made my first own dinner tonight, purely experimental. Didn't like the taste, tired it purely cause it sounded interesting. So haha, tested and don't like. Shall try something else this weekend or so. :D
Each time I get to ny, I'll be reminded of how much I like the air there. Random. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment