Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Finding back a kindergarten friend

The last time we spoke was 15 years ago at least. Not sure how to be counting but memories stop at 5.
By some stroke of luck plus effort I found his fb account a few years ago. ('12) sent him an fb message but the "others" inbox has taken effect so he never got around to receiving the messages.
Then just yesterday I forgot what made me recall this unfinished attempt on reconnecting with him. But I tried to get in touch with him again. This time I decided to Google around and see if I could find his email and reach him. Since fb isn't going to work as far as things go.
And thankfully because of what he's been doing, his email account was retrieved on 1 particular result!!! Hahaha
And the best part. The email went to his inbox and not the spam box.
So after all these while plus attempts at getting back in touch. We finally are friends again!
:D
The coolest part. The catching up didn't feel awkward at all. :)))
I had found another kindergarten friend a few years ago. But somehow it feels awkward trying to know more about him and stuff. /:
So I'm stoked that it doesn't feel the same way with this friend. That somehow, we are able to catch up and talk comfortably. ((((; so thankful.
If any of you here heard of how I got started to doing gym. Its the very same friend. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment