Wednesday, July 29, 2015

At this moment

I so wish to be home right now. Like in Singapore. With lots of relatives. And not alone in Paris. This uncle of mine that's been in US all these while finally brought his family back Singapore. The last time he was back was 2002. 13years ago. I was just think of the memories he left me with on a trip he made in 2000 yesterday! (I had no clue he was going back obviously. Hence my current state of surprise hearing the news from my mum.)
Sighs. Why did I not go back. Why am I in France. Why is Paris such an annoying and bothersome place for foreigners. Why were air tickets so expensive. Why I not more capable to have the ability to just make a trip home.

Its such times that makes me miss home infinitely. Miss the opportunities I'll be able to have at the gatherings they are confirm going to have. Perhaps its small talk to some people. But I've genuinely enjoyed whatever talks these are since young. To me they aren't petty chats or superficial conversations. But really a time to enjoy the rare company.

Bring me home right now. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment